If you need voice over pre-production services for your project like copywriting and character development, Randolph is your "spin doctor." Among his esoteric studies for engaging the human mind, Randolph is setting his sights on a further degree in holistic psychology with Eisner Institute. In doing so, he utilizes the latest scientific discoveries in affecting the human mind through communications to help your brand make the best, first impression.
Healing the mind is the end result of psychotherapy of which communications is an integral part; it's really about using the mind to affect the voice to affect other minds, a decades old Tavistock Foundation that has helped politicians and mainstream media to inspire the people since 1947.
Now, Randolph wants to use these basic principles to help your company's bottom line with audience retention of your brand. Even if your idea for copy and characters are bare skeletons, Randolph will muscle up, flesh up, spice up, and humanize them to identify with your target market.
"Make A Dent In The Universe"
Knowing what people want is based on understanding the human condition - the motivating factors that move people from disinterest to action. Steve Jobs was unrelenting in this philosophy and it resulted in changing the computer, music, movie, and telecommunication industries and more significantly how people live, work, communicate, relax, and in some ways, think.
Conventional Wisdom Breeds Mediocrity
Inventing the next big thing in and of itself is not good enough for you to make that dent in the universe. Those who ultimately profit from innovation are not necessarily those who invent it. History is littered with sad stories of entrepreneurs who lacked the ability to implement and communicate their vision to the masses. You have to know how to execute, communicate, convince, and brand your vision in the minds of your audience.
Example: The Jobs Model
Whereas Xerox was run by professional managers who relied on conventional wisdom and traditional methods of operation and decision-making, the Macintosh division of Apple was run by a virtual cult leader who did whatever it took to bring his vision to market.
It's not that Apple didn't have the same corporate managers and engineers within the organization: They did, but their efforts resulted in the failed Lisa computer pushing Jobs to lead his band of Silicon Valley pirates to something truly innovative. But the genius of Macintosh would never have made an impact without Jobs' steadfast focus on excellence and his Rasputin-like powers of communication.
The Board of Directors, all experienced corporate executives, even tried to kill the famous 1984 Super Bowl commercial that introduced the Macintosh. The commercial is not only regarded as one of the most influential commercials ever made, but just as importantly, it established the metaphorical language and positioning grammar of a revolutionary brand.
When Randolph pushes the boundaries of conventional wisdom - which he usually does, his intention is to also push yours as a revolutionary brand using the Jobs Model. Please see the ongoing voice over critiques wherein Randolph regularly butts heads with agents and producers who practice conventional wisdom while he succeeds with those who gladly push the envelope.
- Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform:
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Middle Age Female (using sfx)
• Senior Male
- Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
- • English - North American
- I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Narrations (Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites)
• TV shows and movies
- Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
- • Non-Union Jobs
- My Union Affiliations and Memberships
- None (Take advantage of me while I'm still non-union!)
- My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
- Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
- My Home Base
- Mountain View, California, United States
- Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- Accents and dialects include United Kingdom, Western European, Australian, and
Southern North American. Includes Impressions of celebrity caricatures as discussed at Characters for Movies, Trailers, Video Games, Animations.
Find examples of Randolph's natural, conversational, down-to-earth Narrative deliveries. Discover how his talent can boost the bottom line in your project. He also excels at Characters including celebrity caricatures, Commercials using natural deliveries from different cultures, and Promos wherein his voice exemplifies authoritative strength and eloquence.
Learn how to gain from cutting edge technology using Randolph's unique Voice Over Experience and his pre and post production Voice Over Services.
Standard non-union, 2007 rates apply until further notice. Please see the rate sheet and Contact Randolph with details about your project for a quote. Thank you for considering Randolph's pre and post production voice over services.